Salt Lake City, Utah
Phone: (801) 485-3897
Website URL: http://loulandfalls.com/
Louland Falls in Beautiful Parleys Canyon:
Louland Falls is unique; best described as rugged and natural; mother nature at her best. Red Rock cathedrals tower above with cascading waterfalls filling the air with their own music.
Our 45’ natural waterfall runs year round, and is located at the top of the trail. Our 50’ man made waterfall is turned on in the second week of May, and turned off by the third week in October.
Ceremony and Reception
- 5 consecutive hours for ceremony and reception
- 2 hours for preparations prior to event
- Complete privacy during event
- We offer:
- Plastic folding chairs for ceremony
- Chiavarri Chairs for reception
- 60” Round Tables
- 36” Round Tables
- 48” Round Tables
- 24” Cabaret Tables
- 6’ Banquet Tables
- Outdoor sound system
- 64” TV for videos or presentations
- Bride and Groom preparation room
- Game room for groom before event (massage chairs,46” tv, game console)
Pricing and Promotions:
- Lease of location includes the following:
- Table and chair set-up, and use
- Light sandwiches for bridal party prior to event
- Use of 40’ x 40’ heated and air conditioned pavilion
- Prices depends on:
- Time of year
- Day of the week
- Number of guests
- Number of hours
From Salt Lake City
East on I-80 to Ranch Exit #132 (approx. 2 miles).
Exit Ranch Exit 132.
Left over bridge, then left to get back on to I-80 westbound.
Exit 131 WESTBOUND. Left over bridge, right through gate.
Follow road (0.3 mile) to main area.
NOTE: Louland Falls can only be reached via westbound I-80.
To make your wedding a memorable day, please contact us. Visit our website at http://loulandfalls.com/ or call us at (801) 485-3897. Witness something beautiful!
(Let us know you found us on SaltLakeWeddingReviews.com)